As you can see from the sidebar, I’m going to re:publica 2011. As a convenience to other WordPress bloggers, I’ve made a small widget to include the re:publica Banner on your blog. You can download it from my blog.
- Download re:publica XI Widget.
- Unzip and upload the contents to the directory
wp-content/plugins/inside your WordPress installation. You have to upload the directory ‚republica-widget‘ to the plugins directory, not just the file.
- Log in to the WordPress backend and activate the plugin
- Move the Widget to your sidebar in the Appearance > Widgets menu
- Select the banner you want to use, and you’re all set!
Have fun and see you there!